Psalm 40

Psalm 40

1 I waited for the Lord my God, and patiently did bear; At length to me he did incline my voice and cry to hear.

2 He took me from a fearful pit, and from the miry clay, And on a rock he set my feet, establishing my way.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, our God to magnify: Many shall see it, and shall fear, and on the Lord rely.

4 O bless-ed is the man whose trust upon the Lord relies; Respecting not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 O Lord my God, full many are the wonders thou hast done; Thy gracious thoughts to us-ward far above all thoughts are gone:

6 In order none can reckon them To thee if them declare; And speak of them I would, they more Than can be numbered are.v7. His ways to Moses, he his acts made known to Isreals sons.

Artikel Terkait

Psalm 40
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email